Customized solutions for consulting and training in the workplace
Customized programs can be designed in consultation with an organisation’s representative using various techniques. Because each program is unique, project costs are determined once a clear mandate has been established.
Collège Boréal provides consulting services to businesses and organisations to help them fulfill regulatory requirements and ensure their growth in the area of transportation and heavy machinery.
Collège Boréal can deliver the training directly in your workplace through its customized on-site training solutions.
- Professional development workshops
- “Pick and choose” course selections
- Customized training
- Needs analysis
- Identify possible solutions
- Develop an intervention project
Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG)
Canada-Ontario Job Grant (the Job Grant) provides an opportunity for employers to invest in their workforce, with help from the government.
The Job Grant will provide direct financial support to individual employers who wish to purchase training for their employees. It will be available to small, medium and large businesses with a plan to deliver short-term training to existing and new employees, and will:
- Provide up to $10,000 in government support per person for training costs.
- Require employers to contribute one-third of the total costs. There will be additional flexibility for small businesses to provide an in-kind contribution towards their share of the costs.
- Require training to be delivered by an eligible, third-party trainer.
If you’re an employer with a particular skills demand, the Canada-Ontario Job Grant might be right for you.
reference: Government of Ontario
Who to contact:
For further information or help with registration, please contact the Admissions Office and Registrar by phone at 1.800.361.6673 and ask to speak with an information officer, or by email at FC@collegeboreal.ca.