Customized solutions for consulting and coporate training
Because each client is unique, our programs and courses can be customized to suit your needs and project costs are determined once your needs have been established. We offer training in a variety of fields, including but not limited to: trades, health and safety, Microsoft suite and more.
Collège Boréal can deliver the training directly in your workplace through its customized on-site training or in one of Collège Boréal’s specialized laboratories.
- Professional development workshops
- “Pick and choose” course selections
- Customized training
- Room Rental: Meeting rooms, restaurant, kitchen, auditorium
- Needs analysis
Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG)
Canada-Ontario Job Grant (the Job Grant) provides an opportunity for employers to invest in their workforce, with help from the government.
The Job Grant will provide direct financial support to individual employers who wish to purchase training for their employees. It will be available to small, medium and large businesses with a plan to deliver short-term training to existing and new employees, and will:
- Provide up to $10,000 in government support per person for training costs.
- Require employers to contribute one-third of the total costs. There will be additional flexibility for small businesses to provide an in-kind contribution towards their share of the costs.
- Require training to be delivered by an eligible, third-party trainer.
If you’re an employer with a particular skills demand, the Canada-Ontario Job Grant might be right for you.
reference: Government of Ontario
Who to contact:
For further information, please contact the Continuing Education department by calling 1.800.361.6673 and ask to speak with a sales representative, or by email at FC@collegeboreal.ca.